What makes OUR Senior Portrait Experience unique?
Spring is just around the corner but it is already heating up on Hilton Head! The Class of 2013 Juniors are in the midst of their second quarter, counting down the days until spring break. Soon it will be time to start planning your summer and looking for a photographer for your Senior Portraits. Not everyone chooses to have creative “Senior Portraits” made but those who do will get them taken anytime between spring of their Junior year, all the way up until a few months before graduation. There is no wrong or right time to have them taken – just a preference on your schedule, season of the year (spring/summer being the most popular), and/or any number of other reasons.
There are a number of things you can look for in your Senior Portrait Artist that may or may not determine which photographer you choose, for instance:
- Quality of their images
- Location options
- Wardrobe changes
- Creative Products
- All around experience
For those just starting the search, here are 10 Reasons why Kellie McCann Photography is UNIQUE
- Not everyone gets the same photos. Each custom tailored photo session is based on the personality and style of the senior. No two shoots are the exact same.
- Kellie specializes in on location portrait photography. She is not “jack of all trades, masters of none”.
- I am an expert at posing all body types. I only shoot flattering poses that translate into stunning pictures.
- Unlike cookie cutter studios that will treat you like a number, I treat you like a friend and it shows in your pictures.
- Get the latest style in Senior Photography. I stay current with all the recent Senior trends, latest posing styles, and cutting edge techniques by attending seminars across the country. I reinvent myself every year to stay current. Current not only with photography, but with the products and services we provide.
- Kellie uses the best professional grade Canon cameras and lenses that Canon has to offer. This is not the kind of stuff you can purchase at Best Buy.
- Kellie is not new at this. She has a proven track record of producing amazing portraiture.
- You are only a Senior once and you deserve the best! Do not regret choosing an average photographer for your Senior photography 20 years from now. Avoid disappointment.
- I will get pictures that not only the Senior loves, but the parents love too!
- My artistically mastered personalized wall canvases are stunning and certain to be a conversational centerpiece for any home. With my state of the art presentation software, you can see what the wall art will look like in your own home to make the purchase decision easy. Technology at its best!
- Above all, Kellie is obsessed with creating the best portraits while providing an unforgettable experience. She is driven to excellence in everything she does.
Ok, that was 11. Couldn’t stop at just 10
If you have ANY questions about what to expect at a session with us, please feel free to leave a comment below, or Send Kellie an email. THANK YOU!
Check out the images below of our beautiful model Alyssa. Alyssa and her family were visiting from Indiana, she choose to be photographed at Fripp Island for her Senior Portrait Experience.